| Website | Facebook | Twitter |
What are you putting in your soil? How are you dealing with garden pests and diseases? Conventional horticulture assaults the earth with pesticides and chemicals, sucking essential nutrients from the soil with each harvest. Organic gardening offers a healthier, more productive, and more sustainable alternative.
andy Lopez, a.k.a. the Invisible Gardener, reveals how to work in partnership with your garden while consuming less energy and producing fewer greenhouse gases.
Under Andy’s expert tutelage, you’ll discover:
• the importance of having a living soil
• natural tree care by understanding the Law of Cause and Effect and how you can control bark beetles and other pests and diseases
• natural disease control by using a Refractometer to get Brix readings
• you will know what Brix is and how you can use it for your garden
• the correct way to make use of compost and mulch, and why we make it in